learn the basics of php
What Will I learn?
- PHP basics for biginners
Hello everyone and welcome to the PHP basic course. This course is for beginners who want to learn the basics of PHP. In this course first, we start from a hello world program, then we will discuss variables, conditions, loops, sessions and forms. Then we will create a database and will create a table in this database. Then we will insert data to the database through PHP form. After completing this course, you will have learned the basics of PHP and you will be able to go to the next step and learn object-oriented programming in PHP.
- There are no speciall requirements for this course.
- A local server setup is required, for which we will install wampserver which free or you can install any other which you like.
- An IDE, I will use PHPStorm but you can any other and I have given some segeestion in the enviorment setup section, like visual studio code, notepad++ etc..
- A PC to execute your code for practice.
- It is better to have the knowledge of HTML but not required.