What will I learn?
- Numbers and negative numbers, including number sets and identity numbers
Factors and multiples, including prime numbers, least common multiple and divisibility
Decimals, including repeating decimals and rounding
- Fractions, including mixed numbers and ratio and proportion
- Exponents, including negative and fractional bases
- Radicals, including rationalizing the denominator
- Scientific notation, including multiplication and division, and estimating.
This course includes video and text explanations of everything from the Fundamentals, and it includes 48 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 9 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Master the Fundamentals of Math is organized into the following sections:
- Numbers and negative numbers.
- Factors and multiples.
- Mixed numbers.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Scientific notation.